My Success Blueprint Masterclass
The Questions Broken Down:
1. How do you want to feel when you're working? (Desired Feelings Work by Danielle Laporte)
2. What do you hope to accomplish? What are those big goals or dreams you have?
3. Who helps you to achieve these goals listed above? Who are your helpers?
4. Why do you have those goals? What is it all for? Really.
5. How much do you want to make $$ a year and how much do you want to circulate? What do you keep, what do you spend?
6. What do you believe to be true in the world? What do you help others to see?
7. What are your top 5-6 Values? Carmel with Speak Now Coaching has provided a list of values (to the right - if you need help with this she's your gal!)
8. If you were standing on a podium and someone handed you a mic and there were a crowd of people listening, what would you say? What is your mission? What would you want them to know and hear? You have one chance.
9. What is your purpose then? After you said your peace to the crowd what do you feel like you're here to do, give?
10. Who do you best resonate with? Who are your people? What are their traits, what do they care about, how do they act?
11. How do you work with these people you mentioned above? What do you do for them?
12. What would be your talents and skills then? What are your specific gifts and abilities?
13. What are your labels? If people had to put you in a box to understand what you do, what are your boxes? What you be: photographer, coach, facilitator, etc.
14. Create some posititve affirmations for yourself that keep you in the Success Blueprint mindset.
15. Focus on 4 areas for NOW in your business.
Offers / Tasks / Sales / Relationships / Certain Products etc.
* A poster board. Something big enough to read easily
(11x17 would be the smallest I would go)
* Different Colour Markers or Pens.
Pick colours that speak to you that you can read easily
* A quiet space to work in and a clear hard surface to write on
* A pen and lined paper
* An Open Heart - always :)
Get ready to leave with your very own Success Blueprint that's totally unique to YOU!
Any questions? Just reach out.
Business Brand Breakthrough
with Christie Wengranowski from Flying Horse Design Studio
As business owners we all know that in order to run a successful business we must work on and in our business however it’s very easy to get firmly stuck working “in” things.
The saying is true that the mechanic always has a broken car and the shoemaker has holes in their own shoes. In this free workshop the goal is to spend 45 minutes working on your business and taking inventory of your marketing tools and messaging. We will work through a checklist together to get clarity on what you need to do to ensure you’re getting the right message out to potential clients. You’ll finish the session with clarity on what needs to be addressed, who you may need to help you with it and an immediate action item to get the ball rolling. We will have 15 minutes at the end for some sharing and Q&A.
Note: If you do not currently have any marketing materials you can still do this exercise by making a list of what you’d like to have. Instead of an audit create points of what you will need to include and then schedule the time to do them.
Financial Wellness Plan with CPA Lisa Broome
Let’s create your 2021 Financial Wellness Plan with CPA Lisa Broome!
Learn how to:
*Use your values to strengthen your financial wellbeing and clarify your financial goals for 2021
*Create a financial plan that aligns with your values and your goals
*successfully implement your plan and stay aligned throughout the year
Prepare for the call:
*Have pen and paper handy
*If you have a plan drafted already for 2021, you may want to have those numbers handy
Download the Free PDF planning template
More on Lisa from Inspiring Prosperity:
Heart Happy Choices with Healthy Heart Coach Jakki
Did you know that heart disease affects more women than all cancers combined?
That heart disease in women has almost doubled since the '60s? That women often have very different symptoms than men when it comes to Heart Disease?
Join Healthy Heart Coach Jakki as we discuss what the root cause of heart disease is, how to reduce your risk, and exercise at the correct heart rate to strengthen your heart. Plus how to effectively advocate for yourself in the medical system.
This will be an info-packed hour with time for Q&A at the end.
To learn more about Jakki visit: